Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 1 ...

Today was day 1 of my 100 days to change my life ... I did well but not my best. First of all I weighed in this morning at a whopping 193.0 (yuck!) ... I hope to never see that number on the scale again!  I also was able to steer clear of several temptations today. I took a vacation day yesterday and when I went in to work today there were valentines cupcakes, chocolates, cookies and someone brought in the biggest bag of popcorn I have ever seen and I thankfully did not eat any of it! I brought plenty of low calorie snacks and stuck to those. I did find myself very hungry by the time I went home - I need to save some kind of snack to eat right before I leave to go home. So when I got home I took a few bites of this and a few bites of that - not much of anything but needless food none the less. I also ate 2 too many dinner rolls. Other than that I am happy with the way I ate today. I also got on the treadmill and did day 1 of week 2 of Couch to 5K - it felt good to sweat!

Tomorrow I will try to drink water and be more mindful of what I am eating and enter my calories into sparkpeople.com and keep better track.

One day down, 99 to go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment