Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 2 ....

Day 2 is done and I did pretty well - considering I was home all day with 2 sick boys and all I wanted to do is EAT!! It was a boring day ... my oldest slept most of the day and my youngest was so crabby, following me around crying and wanting to be held all day. It was so nice outside I would have loved to have been able to go out! Daytime television is sooooooo boring and you can only do the internet for so long, sooooo that led me to several trips to the refrigerator for something to do ... isn't that sad! I could of done a ton of other things, like clean, scrapbook, organize, laundry - anything but all I could think about was what I was going to eat next. Thankfully I kept it together pretty well, I made myself an omlet for breakfast - with 1 egg + 2 eggwhites, a little bit of ham, green pepper, onion and a little bit of cheese - it was pretty good. I snacked on an apple and a soft pretzel (so wish i wouldn't have bought these - note to self!). For lunch I made an aweseome salad with romaine lettuce, red onion, green pepper, grilled chicken, a small amount of cheese and some light Italian dressing - sooooo good! ... Then for dinner we made shrimp tacos - this was not lowfat but I had 3 tortillas a small amount of shrimp in each one with lettuce, cheese and cilantro. The shrimp was cooked in a cream sauce, now that i think back i probably should of set some aside for myself without the sauce, but thats ok - i am learning and I am doing so much better than I have in the past. I didn't eat any evening snack (Woot woot) ... I did walk/run on the treadmill for 25 mins, burned off 250 calories, so that was good.

I am still having issues with the soda - i cannot stop drinking it and have yet to drink any water! I know this is a huge part of weight loss so I need to just bite the bullet and do it - I will not be buying soda at the grocery store this weekend!! I HAVE TO QUIT!

So all in all things are going good - I am avoiding temptations and when I do "snack" I am making healthy choices ... one day at a time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment