Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 3 through Day 6 ...

Well I was doing amazingly well up until Saturday (Day 4) - I screwed up on something SO STUPID ... First, on Saturday I woke up and took a sneak peak at the scale and I was down 3.5 lbs! So exciting since it had only been 5 days - I did awesome every day prior to Saturday. I made good choices, made myself different dinner selection than the rest of the family. I exercised everyday - either the treadmill or 30 day shred with Jillian (that really reminded me just how out of shape I am!) ... Then came Saturday and we had a ton of running around to do, a party and a trivia night - long story short I wasn't prepared and ended up eating stuff I should of ate and drinking waaaaaay to much! So needless to say the scale is up - back to where I started actually - tomorrow is my weekly weigh in and I am hoping for at least a 1 pound loss so I don't feel like I completely failed... but we will see. I am not going to let this stop me. I bought 2 new water bottles this weekend on clearance at Target - they are ones with a straw and for some reason it is so much easier for me to drink water with a straw... I did not buy soda this weekend at the grocery store, so the goal is to cut it out completely. I am currently drinking water - only downside is I have been to the restroom about 5 times already this morning. LOL - but I don't care, whatever it takes!!

So I will be back tomorrow with weigh in - keeping my fingers crossed for some kind of loss!! I am also going to try to start posting pictures in my posts, I know I really enjoy when bloggers post pictures, just reading sometimes gets boring. So anyways ... onto another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment