Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 9 ....

So day 9 was a good day - I was way low with my calories by dinner time so I made me a nice big dinner for a whopping 530 calories. It was soooo good though and I totally should have taken a picture, I swear I never think about it at the time because I am usually just so ready to put the food in my mouth that it totally skips my thoughts. Anyways it was kind of a big ole breakfast bowl kind of thing - just something I came up with on my own and entered the ingredients into caloricount.com to find out how much it was. I put a potato w/skin left on-diced, 1 oz onion and 1 oz green pepper in a skillet, let it get nice and soft then added 1/2 C canned corn, 1/2 C kidney beans and 2 tbsp salsa - mixed it all up and let it all get warm. Then I put that on a plate while I cooked 2 eggs, sunny side up - when they were done I laid them on top of my mixture and cracked the yokes so it was all one big yummy mess, i also added a dollup (however you spell that, lol) of sour cream ... it was SO GOOD! and so filling, loved it and loved the fact that I just made something healthy up all on my own - all natural foods... very good! much better than the greasy steak sandwich the husband had from a fast food joint ;) ...

I had a little trouble running last night - I think I really need to stick to a schedule because I think I am just wearing myself out at this point. I think sticking with the Couch to 5K would be the best for me, because my goal is to run a 5K - I ran for the longest stretch of running I have done last night though, it was cool to look at my Nike+ run after I was done and see almost a perfect straight line without 3 or 4 dips in it - I was just so tired and was getting light headed that I cut it short... soooooo I think the plan is going to be to run 3 days a week and do a different work out 3 days a week.

Speaking of workouts I just bought the EA Sports Active 2 for Xbox Kinect online the other day and should be getting in within a week or so - can't wait!

It comes with a resistance band and a heart monitor. I also signed up for some Tylenol - get moving thing just so I could get a free pedometer, lol ... so that should also be in the mail in a couple days - so lots of cool stuff coming my way. I also have the 30 Day Shred, which I will probably do until I get my Kinect game - Jillian kicks my butt everytime!


So thats all for now - have a great weekend. The husband is on call and the weather is supposed to be crappy so most of my weekend will most likely be spent in doors ... until tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment