Wednesday, March 30, 2011

4 AM Workout and Blackout

So I actually got my butt out of bed at 4:00 AM and worked out! It was actually easier than I thought, I was in bed and falling asleep by 9:00 PM - I did find myself waking up several times looking at the clock waiting to see 4:00 to see if I would actually get up or not ... lol

So I got up, went straight down stairs and began my workout, I did a new workout I found on Shape.com that burns 400 calories. Watching the video I was kind of wondering if it truly burned that many calories because the instructor makes it look so effortless but OMG I was huffin' and puffin' and sweatin bullets by the 2nd interval! Here is a link to the Kill Me Now!!! Workout ... I hung in there for most of the moves but almost died in between a few.

So I get done and I go upstairs to take a shower, I am not feeling so good at this point, feel like I'm about to become friends with Mr. Toilet Bowl ... I turn some cool water on and I jump in the shower and thats when it started - my heart was racing, my head was spinning, I really thought I was gonna hurl at this point and then everything started going black - so I sat down in the bathtub and tried to get it together. It took all my strength to stand up and try to get the shampoo out of my hair, then I pretty much fell out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me and just sat there, shaking .... I sat for about 10 minutes then got up and laid in bed for another 15 mins ...  The whole time thinking WTF is going on and why is this happening? and how do I fix it?! Was it because I didn't eat anything? Can my body just not handle this in the morning? What is going on?! I work out at night and never have this issue ... It freaked me out!

I am at work now and feeling better but still a little shaky - I had my oatmeal and banana so I am hoping that helps.  Have you ever had this happen?? What do you think could cause this?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you're allergic to morning exercise! :-O

    Maybe your blood sugar was low? I'm really not sure. Hope it doesn't happen again though!

    ReplyDelete