Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 22 ... Weigh In #3


Today is day 22 and weigh in #3 - and it was a good weigh in, woot woot ... finally broke the 189.5 number, thought that wasn't going to happen after being stuck there for 2 weeks! But I was happy to step on the scale and see 186.5 - 3 lbs down baby ... gotta love that. I am still pluggin away - doing awesome with the exercise, running my butt off, literally =) ... I know I have only lost 7 lbs but already my pants are starting to feel more loose and I am noticing my "momma pouch" gettin' smaller =) ... this all makes me SMILE!! It is nice to see your hard work pay off - now if the scale would just move a little faster I would be even more happy, lol - but I will take what I can get. I am finding it easier to avoid temptations and to just be mindful of what I am eating and not just eating just because I am bored ... I finally feel like I am starting to gain some control over food and it feels great! I am now eating to live and not living to eat!! =) and its a great feeling. I am so ready for this weather to change and give us some warmer days so we can be outside, being cooped up leads to boredom eating and I have had to fight that a lot lately! But I really find myself really thinking about things before I eat them now - like is this stupid little candy bar really worth 250 calories! What else could I have for that amount?? - a lot - and something a lot better for me as well, and you know what that is a very unsatisfying 250 calories - I will feel bad after I eat it and it will not satisfy my hunger whatsoever ... So the big question before eating something I know isn't the best choice is - Is it worth it?!?! is it worth not seeing the scale move, is it worth running 15 mins on the treadmill and huffing and puffing and sweating it out, is it worth the guilt ...

Things are changing and I am liking the changes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment