Thursday, March 10, 2011

Who am I?

Well I am pretty sure I don't have any readers yet and honestly I kind of like the idea that this is kind of like a journal for me - I really want to document this journey and reflect back when I am at goal and see how far I have come. I love going through blogs of people who have had success and see what they were going through in the beginning of their journey - like where I am now - lets me see what helped them to get to where they are now ... Anyways, I thought I would make a post saying a few facts about me so once I do get readers they can see who they are reading about =)  So here goes ...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My name is Samantha, my mother wanted to name me Sarah - my dad on the other hand had a thing for Samantha on Bewitched and said that was going to be my name =) .. Glad he won, I love my name!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Honestly don't remember - it wasn't too long ago, but don't remember why ..

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
ehh - some days I do, somedays I don't =)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Oven Roasted Chicken

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, two boys =)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure, I am very easy to get a long with and I am a people pleaser, lol

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Pretty much

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not likely ...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
If I could have any cereal without worrying about calories it would be Cinamon Toast Crunch!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes I do

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
There is no other icecream other than just Plain Chocolate.. yummo!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their attitude

15. RED OR PINK?
Red - HATE pink!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Being so stinkin' insecure - always thinking i'm not good enough

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Aunt Rita - she was awesome ... and My Grandpa, he was a character =)

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST? what is the what???

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black boots

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chex Mix Choc Chunk Bar 120 calories! lol

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The radio and office chatter ..

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Navy Blue =)

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Shampoo - love it! I'm a freak, i know!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
 A Customer - i'm working =)

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach House!!!! Gotta get my tan on =)

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Baseball - but only if i'm at the actual game, on tv its boring!!

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown

28. EYE COLOR? BROWN

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
 Yes I do!

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Fajitas

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings - scary movies now days are too gory for me!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Grown Ups - on Netflix

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Tan Argile (sp??)  sweater

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer - but Fall is my favorite!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on who is handing them out =) lol

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Fresh baked chocolate chip cookie

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio - I am lovin' the running

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Don't read much ...
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A Dell logo
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My kids laughing :)
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Before my time!!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Cancun
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
ummmmm not that i can think of ...
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a hospital??..

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
In a house with my husband and my boys - my favorite place to be!
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Tan siding
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Black
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Its ok ... but these questions were kind of lame =)

And here is a somewhat current pic of me so you can see who you are reading about =)



So that is a little bit about me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment