Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hayfever = The Devil!

Ok, so I am all for spring - yay for warm weather - not so yay for the allergies I am suffering with right now!! I woke up Monday morning with one eye swollen shut and by the end of the day had a collection of used kleenex that no normal person should have in one day's time. Today was a little better but not much - here is a pic of my scary eyes.

Here are the Kleenex I have aquired while typing this post... ugh!


But then I look down and see this and I suddenly feel better 8)


So basically I haven't been feeling well and my food and exercise are showing it! I am up 2 lbs on the scale, but I am not going to fret - I will be back to journaling and running tomorrow. Just didn't want ya'll to think I disappeared 8) ... Hope no one else is dealing with allergies!!

2 comments:

  1. Must be something in the air, because I am sick, too! Feeling achy all over and just overall yucky. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cuteness! How could you not feel better after seeing that smile? heck, I feel better and nothing was wrong with me. :)

    Allergies are the devil. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete