Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog!!

Ha! This post has nothing to do about hot dogs but it is weigh in day and that is what I was singing after I weighed in today :) ... so last week my weigh in was 180 - I had gained  1.5 lbs from the previous weigh in of 178.5 and today I weighed in at 176.5 :) ... so happy about that. Only 3 more pounds and I can say I've lost 20 lbs total  ... yay! Can't wait!  ... I have found a few things that really do matter when wanting to lose weight - First is I HAVE to exercise, it really does make a difference and drinking water also is a HUGE factor - at least these are true for me.  Also the obvious of watching your calorie intake. If I slack on the exercise and don't drink my water I will see a gain for sure. A little effort goes a long way!

I am making turkey mini meatloafs for dinner tonight - I am very apprehensive about this because I just haven't had good luck with cooking ground turkey - I just don't like the flavor. We do use it at my house for taco meat and you honestly can't even tell the difference - but I have attempted to make turkey burgers and I just can't get past the taste of it, also tried turkey breakfast sausage and hated it. But I love turkey smoked sausage, had it for dinner last night actually. So anyways, I am hoping they turn out good - every little bit helps and I am trying to make healthier choices.  I will let you know how they turn out and take a pic if I remember :)

Well I hope your weather is better than mine, it is raining cats and dogs, very dreary day .... but thats ok, I am stuck inside anyways :) 

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Awesome! You're shrinking. :)

    Good luck with that turkey. Let us all know how it turns out.

    And please send some rain to Houston. We're in a bit of a drought.

    ReplyDelete