Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is it Christmas, because it sure feels like it! ...

So last night I made up my mind that I was going to reach a goal I have been wanting to reach and I DID IT!!! and it felt GREAT!!

Check it out:
I FINALLY RAN 3 MILES!!!  I did it only stopping once to walk (fast) for 1 lap. I have been wanting to do this since I started running, it was my first goal and for 3 weeks I would get to 2 - 2-1/2 miles and just felt like I couldn't go any more. Last night I got on the treadmill and I said this is it, I am going to do this, I can do this - so I stuck to it and got it done, my time isn't great but its pretty good for my first 5K =) lol I just said 5K =) ... ha ha! I'm such a nerd but I'm so excited.

So if all of that wasn't enough excitement, I got the battery for my scale yesterday and I stepped on this morning and this is what I saw:

I would of been happy with 180 - when I saw this I almost fell over - I got off and on the scale a couple times to make sure it was real, lol ... then I ran to get the camera because I just couldn't believe it. I am in the friggin 170's .... SHUT UP!! ... lol  My dedication is working and I feel great.

So happy to be sharing all this great news today - its going to be a great day =)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment