Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Joys of Motherhood...

So yesterday was an interesting day - My 1 year old woke up from his afternoon nap with 103.5 temperature and was very fussy - he was fine when my mom laid him down for a nap. So I left work early and took him to the doctor - they said everything looked fine and that he probably had a bug - he was soooooooooo crabby - just wanted me to hold him and cried all night - woke up at 3:00 AM crying ... so I am home today with him - he is sleeping again at the moment, i figure the more sleep the better. I hate when little ones are sick like this and can't tell you whats wrong, all i can do is hold him and comfort him at this point and give him tylenol for the fever.

So I didn't get all the pictures of my food that I wanted to yesterday or this morning but I did get a few ... so here is what I did get.

Breakfast yesterday:
Oatmeal with grapefruit - I know it sounds gross, i thought so too but this is soooooo good and very filling! Try it!

Mid-Morning Snack:

These truly are the devil! LOL ... My mom buys this for her grown children every year - I took two from the package and told my husband to take the rest to work - they have to be out of the house or else I will eat them!

Lunch:

Left over Easter Ham sandwich, cheez its and strawberry yogurt...yum!


For dinner I had a piece of grilled bbq chicken and 2 corn on the cobs and yes I had the last Reese's egg, split it with my cranky 1 yr old, he didn't eat as much of it as i would have liked, lol.

This morning I had a fried egg, last of the ham, cheese on whole wheat toast sandwich. For lunch I just ate a bowl of raisin bran, haven't had it in a while and it is so good! ....

Hopefully everything will be back to normal tomorrow and I can get back on schedule.  You never know what the day will bring when you have kids =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment