Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just call me Betty Crocker!

Today was just an average day - not much going on - work and home. I had a great dinner - made a boca burger topped it with one piece of bacon, grilled onions and 2% cheese slice and then wrapped it in some romaine ... YUMMMMMMMO! I also cut up two tiny russet potatoes sprayed them with cooking spray with some cajun seasoning - cooked in oven for 25 minutes ... so good!!!!! A burger and fries for about 350 calories - can't beat that!

So then I baked some Pineapple Cupcakes!! I am really loving Gina's recipes lately.  She is a Weight Watcher and lists all the points on her recipes and she also lists calories and various other nutrition information which is freakin' awesome! I love it that I can find easy recipes that don't have a billion ingredients and that I can actually cook :)

So here is what I did:

Yellow Cake Mix and 1 can crushed pineapple


Put them both in a mixing bowl:

Put them in a paper lined cupcake pan:

This is how they looked when they came out:


And this is how I had mine:


A yummy 100 calorie dessert!

Hope you had a great day!! Now I am off to run!

2 comments:

  1. That cupcake looks amazing! :) Did you flip the potato slices during cooking or just let them bake? I've been playing around with poatoes and different ways to get my kiddos to eat more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I've made those cupcakes before and they really are tasty.

    ReplyDelete