Thursday, April 28, 2011

No One Said It Would Be Easy ...

So I just got done running 3 miles - and I am happy and I am sweaty! See ...




I just can't forget where I started from. When I am running, sometimes I think to myself, am I going to be able to keep on doing this? Is this eventually going to get old? Because I have to be honest, most days I am dragging myself to the treadmill - getting up at 5:00 AM, working until 4:00 PM, getting home around 5:00 - getting dinner cooked and on the table - then baths, showers, ironing, play time ... all of this and then exercise at 8:00 - somedays I don't stop until my head hits the pillow - so it would be very easy for me to put exercising on the back burner and get some much needed extra sleep - but I know the exercise is worth it in the end! I really wanted to watch The Office tonight with the husband, the last one with Michael Scott =) ... but it was on at 8:00 pm and that is my exercise time ... and I refuse to let anything get in the way of my exercising, especially a tv show. So while I know its not going to be easy, I have to keep working hard to get this weight off. I have to do this for me! It is worth it! .... ok, I'm done preaching at myself now :0)

So yeah I forgot to take pictures of my dinner again - seriously, its like I am so hungry around dinner time the last thing I think about is snapping a picture ... but I did have fast food :( ... so I can show you a picture of it, just not the actual one I ate ... don't worry I counted it into my calories for the day, I know I could of chose healthier but as long as my calories are on track I am ok with it every once in a while.

So here goes ... Breakfast
Oatmeal w/Grapefruit

So I sometimes get a little boring with my food selections, I get kind of in a routine and eat the same things over and over - especially if I really like them. So sorry if this gets kind of repetitive ... =)

Mid Morning Snack:


PEEEEEEEPS! <3 these!

Lunch:


Tuna with crackers - didnt' have the yogurt but couldn't pass up the York (my fav!!)

For dinner I had 2 Fresco Crunchy Tacos and a Fresco Bean Burrito ... so good and so worth the 650 calories =)

Tomorrow is Friday - Woot Woot! ... Remember, No one said it would be easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment