Friday, April 22, 2011

You're Starting to Look Skinny ...

This is what my mom said to me this morning - was nice for someone to finally see some change =) ... I know I feel the change, especially in my clothes. Its "only" 17 lbs but man does it feel good! I REALLY want to lose 3 lbs this week so I can officially say I've lost 20 lbs - but either way I will be happy with any loss.... 3 lbs is a lot for one week. There is just something more substantial about saying I've lost 20 lbs ... ha ha ha - so lame of me, but you know what I mean?

I love going "shopping" in my own closet. I am fitting into stuff I haven't worn since before I was pregnant with my first son (yes I hung on to my clothes from then, he will be 5 in August) - I am actually kind of upset, the Husband made me throw a way a whole tote of "skinnier" clothes last summer and now I wish I had them to see if I fit into any of them! Or I could use them as - goal clothes. 

The other thing I am noticing is I am actually like the way I look in pictures now. So maybe I will be in some more of them! Ha! ... I was looking for a good "before pic" and I honestly don't have any full length pics of myself - most pics are with my kids on my lap and all you can see is my face ... I hide as much as possible! I really really wish I would have started with some before pics, but I did not - it would have been nice to see what just a 20 lb difference looked like.

We bought new cell phones today - I am so excited - I have to pick them up after work. They are smartphones so that means I will be posting more pics on the blog! The phone I have now takes horrible pics unless you are outside with BRIGHT light... plus we don't have a data package now so I can't upload the pics when I take them - but now we will have all that, I am so happy to be able to post more pics here, I always have my phone with me so I will have many more photo opportunities. I love looking at blogs with pictures - it just helps you connect more - so after tonight be prepared for pics!! =)

I hope you have a great weekend! We are supposed to get rain for the next 5 days, it rained like crazy today ... April Showers =)

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful news. Good job, skinny lady. :)

    ReplyDelete