Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the other bloggin' momma's out there! I had a GREAT day! Spent with my boys and my mom ... first off I took a peek at the scale today and I saw the lowest number I have seen - 174 - love it :) ... I just hope I can hang on to it until Tuesday without going up!! I did eat a little more than usual today ... but I don't think I did horrible.

Here is a horrible pic of me in all my 174 glory - I haven't figured out the lighting and how to take a pic in the mirror - lol


And here are the two reasons I get to celebrate today - it was hard to get the little one to stop admiring the roses they gave me :)

Here is a better pic of the roses ... BEAUTIFUL!


I love being a mom, it's the best job in the world!! :0) ... I hope all you momma's had a good one too!! 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! 174! That's my *dream* number. I should be there by the end of summer. It's the magic number that will mean I am no longer overweight. :)

    ReplyDelete