Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Well Hello There ...

Wow I have gotten a lot more followers this week, and I owe a big Thank You to Jen over at priorfatgirl.com :) She is pretty awesome - go check her out if you haven't already!

The last few days have been pretty boring to say the least - not much going on. Trying to get Mother's Day plans together with my brothers for our mom. My mom is the HARDEST person to shop for! Does anyone else have this problem? My mom is probably the least "girly" person I know - she doesn't wear makeup, doesn't get her hair done, doesn't wear jewelry or perfume ... she just doesn't have any one thing that would make it easier to buy for her ... So I think I am going to buy her some clothes because she never takes the time to buy things for herself. Anyone have any creative ideas? What are you doing for your mom?

Speaking of Mother's Day - the husband bought my gift online this year and has instructed me to stay off of our online credit card accounts or else it will "ruin the surprise" .... doesn't he know how hard this is for me to NOT look!!! It is seriously kiling me, I want to look so BAD! .. I hate surprises, I would rather know if I am a going to love it or just like it - ha ha! The husband is pretty creative when it comes to gifts so it could be just about anything ... I just wonder if I will last until Mother's Day without looking .... hmmm....

So tomorrow I think I am going to go crazy and get my hair chopped off :) ... I will do a before and after shot - my hair is currently just under my shoulder blade and I am going to get it chopped off to right under my chin... nice, cool summer cut - I can't wait! I am over my long hair hanging in my face and just feel blah - I need a change! That will be the highlight of my day tomorrow... haha - sad isn't it?

Well I hope you all had a great day ... until tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your haircut Sam! I'm really feeling the need for a change too, but I'm not quite ready to do the big cut. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am struggling with the mother's day gift too. She gave me some book ideas...but that doesnt sound exciting for the best mom in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see your new do! Congrats for having the guts to cut it off!

    ReplyDelete