Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Adorable Blog Award!

 Yay! My first blog award 8) ... Thanks so much to Hilary over at The Big Weight for giving me this totally awesome award 8) - She is such a sweatheart so if you haven't checked out her blog - do so now! She is on a mission just like me and I can't wait to see her succeed in all of her goals!

So here we go ...

The Rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award with a link to their blog. 
  • Tell us 10 things about yourself.
  • Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award.
10 Things About Me:
1. I love being a mom more than anything else in my life - it's what I was born to do.
2. I have a phobia of bandaids - they are disgusting and if one touches me I will gag, if my kids get hurt I send them to daddy to get a bandaid - don't know where this came from but I just don't like those things. I'm weird!
3. I also do not like gum - I can barely say the word without gagging - this has been for as long as I can remember, never chewed, never wanted to chew it, would NEVER kiss a guy chewing it ... told you I was weird!
4. I met my husband on the internet - we did go to the same high school but never talked then.
5. I'm a middle child, I have an older brother and an younger brother - I am close to both and love being the only girl 8)
6. I hate my job with a passion - I am a secretary and its beyond boring - I would love to do something else but don't really have the time for school and work while trying to raise kids.
7. I secretly love Eminem and love to shake my groove thang to ganster rap when no one is looking - but take me out and give me a few drinks and I will shake it while people ARE looking ... ha!
8. I am addicted to diet coke - seriously it's bad. I've tried several times to stop drinking it - if there were a diet coke addicts group - I would consider joining. If there were a patch - I would consider wearing it. Seriously you have no idea!
9. I hate that I have had to deal with my weight all my life and I am so ready to get it off once and for all and never have to deal with it again.
10. I once had my belly button pierced but it got infected so I took it out - it was cool while it lasted though 8).

So now you know a little bit more about me and here are a few blogs I want to give the award to - check them out because they are pretty awesome!

Brandi aka Momma Laughlin over at The Laughlin's
Kelly over at Happy Texans
TJ over at TJ's Test Kitchen
Darci over at My Road To Weight Loss

I love all these ladies - they are such great inspiration and help me get through my day - check them out, you will love them too!  Thanks again Hilary for my first award!!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome Sam :) Thank you for the kind words!

    I loved reading your 10 Things - in particular:
    #4 - I also met my boyfriend online!
    #6 - Man I can totally relate to this...*sigh*
    #7 - made me laugh out loud
    #9 - can I get an Amen!

    ReplyDelete