Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Note to self....

This is something I need to say to myself and I need to get it out, otherwise I'm afraid of what is going to happen, so just bare with me -

Really??? Are you seriously going to come this far and then just slip back into old habits? You have finally found out what works for you and you are finally watching the scale go down and you're gonna screw all that up?? Are you a moron or what? - Counting calories may not be the most fun thing in the world but IT WORKS!! Working out is a bitch but IT WORKS! Staying away from the crappy foods, that taste so good is hard but IT WORKS!! .... So stop being lazy - get off your ass and get back to work - you've come a long way but you still have a looooooong way to go - now is not the time to get cocky, the compliments are great and they make you feel good but they will stop soon and then you will be back where you started ... Enough is enough - JUST DO IT!

Ok - so glad I got that out ... Obviously I have been strugglin, slackin, being lazy ... and for no good reason. I think I am getting comfortable - and I have been getting a ton of compliments so it makes you feel accomplished ya know. I feel like I have done something good - losing over 20 lbs is a big deal but it's not THAT big of a deal when you still have 30 - 40 lbs to go. Honestly I feel good ... I like the weight I am at now... If I had to stay at this weight I think I might be ok with that but I know I am not at a "healthy weight" yet and I know I can be better .... So it's time to buck up and get back at it.

I refuse to go back! 

1 comment:

  1. hey sam!! i've been MIA since the move and what not.. very nice blog background!

    ReplyDelete