Friday, July 1, 2011

Game Plan ...

Ok - I've done a lot of thinking and I am ready to get back into this thing ... I've had enough "time off" and I am ready to kill it and get this weight off.

So here is what I have come up for some guidelines that I want to/will follow:

1. Eat 1200 - 1300 calories daily
2. Record EVERYTHING I eat and count calories
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day - hopefully more
4. Exercise 5 - 6 days a week, some kind of exercise no matter what is is, at least 30 Mins a day.

I have to have guidelines, that is just the kind of person I am - I have to have some kind of structure. I want to follow this and I want to follow it to a T until I am at my goal weight. I am at 172 now, I want to be 135 by the time I am 30 - June 27, 2012 ... I have plenty of time and if I stick to it I will be at my goal way before that.

I am giving myself this weekend to just relax and get my stuff together, I plan on making a trip to the farmer's market to stock up on some fruit and veggies - and I also plan on having 2 bbq's and I just don't want to have to worry about the calories this weekend - I plan on having a few drinks sunday to celebrate my bday that was earlier this week and I need some serious relaxing and enjoying a good time - so this will all start next week... I am ready to get back into this. I told the husband last night that I have to get back to caring about myself again - not doing so has made me feel like complete crap.

Thanks to all of you for sticking with me through my craziness of my "Funk" ... It's time to wake up and take care of business!! =)

Have a GREAT 4th of July - my husband is like a kid on the night before Christmas ... waiting to let off his fireworks ... I am personally just ready for some Beer-B-Que =)

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday and have a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plan Sam! You can do this. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete