Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack! =)

Well I am back and back to stay this time!! =) No more breaks until I am at goal!!! Period.

I got back on the treadmill tonight - it felt great and it felt awful all at the same time. I was huffin' and puffin' ... my lungs were burnin' like crazy but I felt so good afterwards. I only did 2 miles tonight and that took me 26 minutes!! Not so great but I gotta get back into the swing of things.

Here I am post-run - sweat and all =)

I tracked my food today as well - not the best, like I said I have to get back into the swing of things. I was starving all day! Not sure what was up with that. So I ate a little more than I wanted while I was waiting for dinner to be done. But I burned 420 calories on the treadmill so I feel good about it. My goal is to stick between 1200 - 1300 calories and track every bite!

So I have a new fast food addiction - but its a healthy one =)  Have you tried the Chicken Thai Salad at Panera Bread - OMG I want to have it's baby! It is so friggin good. I was telling my co-worker about it and that I was going to get one and she said would you get me one too, and she had the same thoughts. It has a kick to it and it is huge and the best part of all its only 380 calories for the WHOLE thing!!!

Would you just look at it!!

Try it now! You will NOT be disappointed!

Ok, I gotta go for now - more tomorrow. It's late and that treadmill wore me out! Hope you are all doing great - excited to be back in the mix =)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! That salad does look amazing. Looking forward to seeing great things from you in the weeks to come. :)

    ReplyDelete