Monday, October 17, 2011

Two Words - Go Cards!!!!!!!

K, I wouldn't be a true St. Louisan if I didn't do a post on the mother freakin' Cardinals!! They are awesome! To come from where they were to go to the freakin World Series! Are you kidding me? ... LOVE IT!! I went online to see how much tickets were for the World Series and yeah I won't be going, but I will be watching!! I got the chance to go to a playoff game and when they say we are the best fans in baseball they are not lying, it is really an out of this world experience going to a Cardinals game and just seeing how much the fans love this team. They did it in 2006 and they are going to do it again in 2011!!!! Let go Cards!!!!


Soooooo awesome =)

I will have pics and more details about the rest of the weekend but I couldn't go without giving the boys in red some props!!! Go crazy folks, go crazy!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment