Friday, October 14, 2011

Well Hello There ...

Well hey strangers how you been? Log time no blog =) ... I am indeed still alive and I am indeed still fat ... ha ha ha ... seriously wish I could have this amazing post about how I haven't been blogging but I have still been kickin' ass and I've lost 50 lbs ... but that is so not the case and it is what it is. Point is, I am back. Not gonna make any statements like this is it, I am going to do it this time, no more breaks, no more failure - because chances are I will screw up again but you know what I will get back up and start over again - because what other option do I have right?

So here I am - same goal as before - 135 by June 27, 2012 (my 30TH FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY!!) ... ha ha... seems like 21 is the last birthday people are actually excited about ... then after that its - Don't ask me how old I am! Another birthday, damnit! ... I on the other hand choose to celebrate every birthday - age is just a number and it means I lived another year and I'm awesome =)

Oh and its finally FALL!!!! .. I friggin LOVE the fall - love he cool weather, love the colors of fall, the holidays are coming ... love, love, love ... this time of year puts me in the best mood =) ... Have a great weekend planned - Bonfire with family, mother-in-law is coming into town, haven't seen her since Christmas - my kids love her so they are excited =) ... going to cook some good food while she is here.  Its just going to be a nice weekend - and I will post pictures =)

So in honor of me being back and being POSITIVE and not negative ... I stole this quote from Leslie's Blog love it and it is like that damn super freak Jillian Michaels is talking directly to me!

Part of abandoning the all-or-nothing mentality is allowing yourself room for setbacks. We are bound to have lapses on the road to health and wellness, but it is critical that we learn how to handle small failures positively so that we can minimize their long-term destructive effects. One setback is one setback—it is not the end of the world, nor is it the end of your journey toward a better you. Jillian Michaels

I had a setback - I am over it - time to move on ... watch me shrink baby =)

1 comment: