Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Five

So I started this before and I would like to pick it back up again. I think it just helps to have something break up all the day to day stuff and helps readers learn a little bit more about the person writing the blog =)

So here goes:

1. Where do you like to go to have fun?
If I am in a "going out" kind of mood, which lets face it being a working mom this is far and few between because usually fun for me is taking a hot shower without little people staring at me and sleeping for a very long time! But, if I do get the chance to go out, I love going and having drinks with friends while listening to live music, playing fun stuff like 80's music or something like that. After a few drinks I get some "liquid courage" and I bust a move, fun stuff!

2. What is your all time favorite comedy movie?
I am not much of a comedy movie girl, I like the standard "only in my dreams" chick flicks - but a few that I like are The Sweetest Thing, The Hangover (no brainer) and most recently Bridesmaids - look away! look away! ... hilarious!

3. What was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Totally makes me sound like a Hooz but I loved Rosanne - it was funny and it was real, it wasn't the Leave It To Beaver story, it was like a real family with real struggles and it made you laugh - I still love watching re-runs but I don't think there is an episode I haven't seen. 

4. What favorite food puts you in a great mood?
Mexican food! I LOVE  that stuff! Even at home, I know if we have a taco night that it will be good. Sometimes I make stuff because its healthy or just because we have it and its like your just eating it to eat it but when its Taco Night it's a good night! lol

5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would really love to go to Italy. My great grandparents are from Cicily so its just a place of interest to me. But for the most part I love traveling anywhere - love to see how places are different and seeing new sites. Even something as simple as another state, went to Colorado this year for a work trip and fell in love! The mountains are so friggin beautiful and the weather was amazing! Not sure about all the snow - maybe some day when I am a millionare I can have a "summer home" there... a girl can dream right?

Ok, so have a great weekend! and I will be back tomorrow with my produce picks from the market! =)

1 comment: