Monday, January 9, 2012

No Pain, No Gain ... right? ... ugh!

Well I did my Taebo workout last night and I am feeling it today!! I worked muscles that haven't been worked in far too long!

Billy Blanks you are the devil!! But I still love ya =)

It was too cute yesterday when I was doing my workout, both boys were in a amazement that mom was doing some exercise (lol) and watching intently. My oldest boy was saying mom I love watching you exercise! Did you know exercise is good for you?? ... and my 1 year old was trying to follow along with the move, it was hilarious. But my favorite was when the squats and kicks would get to be too much and I would groan and bend over, my 5 year old would come up and pat me on the back and say its ok momma, you can do it! ... LOVE THAT!! I seriously felt like I was going to puke when I was done, it really is a good workout.

I will be visiting Billy again tonight, even though I don't want to! ha ha ...


It's hard - I know it's not going to be easy but learning discipline is the best thing I can do - I know I HAVE to do this! I have to pick myself, dust myself off and forget my past failures (this is VERY hard for me to do)... but I will ...


2 comments:

  1. What a great example you are leading for your kiddos! I've never done Billy Banks, but I hear that he's brutal. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh Sam - I want your kids!!! Such sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete