Tuesday, February 21, 2012

100!!! ... Weigh In .... Changes

Ok - first of all this is my 100th post! Shut the front door ... Who knew I had so much to say =) ... Maybe by my 200th post I will be at my goal weight - what? A girl can dream right?  Let's change that and say I WILL be at goal weight by my 200th post, then I will link back to this post and be like see I told you! ha ha - until then..

Weigh In - Oh weigh in how you can make a day and break a day ... I weighed in at 186 ... so I lost a whopping .5 lb this week ... most people say, Hey! A loss is a loss right? - yeah well those people suck ... not really but losing .5 does suck. I want more, I need more! But I can't be angry at the scale because I know I didn't exercise enough last week and then I went out with the husband this weekend for a "valentine's dinner" and didn't make the best choices. All I can do now is put my big girl pants on and keep going and hope for a bigger, better loss next week. And that's just what I did tonight, I ran until I felt like my legs were going to fall off.

Changes - I've pretty much decided that I am going to try to blog once a week and not any more than that unless something monumental happens. I will blog every Tuesday with my weigh in results and then re-cap of the week. Because honestly my life just isn't that interesting and I just don't have a ton to blog about. I still want to document my weight loss and I want to share any helpful advice I can - but I will do it weekly.

So I saw The Vow this weekend - very good. Have to say it wasn't quite as good as I was expecting but staring at Channing Tatum for 2 hours was worth it =) ... and Stacy I know what you were talkin' bout - and wow!! That is all I can say is WOW!!! =) Loved. It.! ha ha ha

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the .5 Sam! I am one of those sucky people that would say at least it was a loss. :) LOL! I keep hearing about the vow. I need to see it. Did you get any popcorn with the movie???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you!! I can't wait to own that video on dvd and just rewind that scene over and over. lol. I think it would drive my husband crazy but oh well. You should have heard the girls in the theater gasp when that happened.

    Good job on the .5 as well. I'm up this week but I struggled over the weekend. I'm back in my game again. I hope that I can show a good weight loss next weekn.

    ReplyDelete