Thursday, February 9, 2012

30 by 30 ...

Alright peeps - I need me a challenge! I need something to get me going and keep me going! ... So as I've mentioned a couple times before I will be turning 30 in June - the 27th to be exact =) ... So I have made up a challenge for myself. Overall I want to lose about 60 lbs BUT realistically I know I won't lose all 60 by my birthday but I do believe I can lose 30 by then. It is 20 weeks away so thats 1.5 lb/week - totally doable!! I may even lose more than 30 if I really get into this. =) =)

So I made this awesome sign (totally dorky I know, but if it works, it works!) ...



I am so excited - I want to be able to wear a cute dress for my bday and go out and party like a rock star and feel good. So the challenge is officially on! Even though I am completely dreading it I am going to have the husband take "before" pictures tonight that I can use for the challenge and later use as my "before" pic for when I reach my ultimate goal =)

So excited about this and so excited to share it with all of you! I have always loved a good challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya!! I wanna lose 50 lbs by my birthday in August but I will go with 30 in June. I need to set some goals and do this!!!

    ReplyDelete