Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What A Weekend!

Well if you met my husband and me the past two weekends you would think we were party animals and that couldn't be farther from the truth! Ha! ... Last weekend was some uppety bar here in town and this weekend we went to a hole in the wall bar and partied like rock stars ... didn't feel like rockstars in the morning but we had a great time. Celebrated a few birthdays in there too - it's that time when all of our friends are turning 30 so big milestone for a lot of us - mine is in June =)

My youngest little man also celebrated his bday yesterday - turning 2! =)
This is probably the cheesiest smile he has ever given me, I think he was just happy about his cake!


I LOVE CAKE!!! ... ha ha ha
 So anyways - Sunday we just laid around the house and didn't do much of anything - a lot of recovering for the most part ... Did a lot of partying this weekend and the scale shows it ... up 1.5 lbs to 189.5 ... I swear I am going to break this damn cycle this week! I really want this blog to be an inspiring blog and I know lately it has not been - but I promise I will get back to it this week. I have done a lot of going out and enjoying myself, but honestly it was much needed and I don't regret it at all. Just time to get back to it and I recieved an awesome "gift" in the mail yesterday to help me do just that!

Kelly at No Thanks To Cake had a giveaway last week and I won - I received this in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to try some of the recipes!

Here's to a great week and getting the partying out of my system =)

1 comment: