Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Level 2 - SHOOT ME NOW!!

I moved on to Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred last night and I want to punch Jillian Michaels in the face! They make it look so easy, I was huffin' and puffin' on the first circuit. I can get through Level 1 pretty easy now and the only thing that makes me think this workout isn't insane is I felt the same way about Level 1 when I first did it. I thought she was crazy, I thought I would never get through it without stopping or dying =) ... But I made it through and now I can do it all the way through without feeling like death. So while I look at Level 2 and think there is no way I will ever be able to do this, I know with hard work and dedication I will soon be moving to Level 3 and complaining about how crazy it is as well, it's only a matter of time.

After I was done I felt like I was gonna barf - literally! I was shaking, sick to my stomach ... I guess that is a sign of a good work out but I don't like feeling like that, I like to feel good after a work out.

Anyways, here I am afterwards - I managed to smile but really I felt like death...
Oh yeah, beautiful hot sweaty mess...and raccoon eyes... 
Tonight is the night we take Layton to register him for Kindergarten. I am nervous for him, they will "screen" him to see what he knows. He hasn't gone to pre-school so he only knows what we have taught him. He is a super smart kid so I am not worried about that, but he does clam up around strangers sometimes so I am more worried he will wig out when they try to take him into another room without us. I just hope everything goes smoothly - I can't handle stuff like this, I am already stressing and could seriously break out into tears just thinking of my baby going to school. I want to keep them safe forever and not have to worry about other kids picking on them, or a teacher being ignorant to them  ... I need them to stop growing!!! I was wrestling around with Layton last night and I said - Hey you are getting too big! I thought I told you to stop growing, how come you keep getting bigger??? - His response was, You will have to ask God about that one mom! ... ha ha! Too smart for being just 5. 

Oh well - have a great day and I will let you know how it goes =)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too felt like I wanted to throw up after my workout this morning. The only thing that made it better was the fact that I passed up a couple of guys on the rounds we were doing. I get bad flashbacks of sport tryouts when I work out so hard I want to hurl!
    I also have a little man going into kindergarten this year and I am NOT happy about it. Time literally flies when you have children. Nice work on the Shred!
    P.S. I deleted that comment above because I didn't realize that my hubs was signed in. sorry!

    ReplyDelete