Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weigh In ...

Weighed in today ... and the results are ...

Old Scale:

New scale:


So I guess I will go with the new scale from here on out. So it looks like I lost a little over 3 lbs this week and I will take that and blow it up and hang it on the wall for everyone to see!! =) ha ha, sorry I'm in a goofy mood today and just a little happy to finally see a decent loss.

What did I do differently to finally see a loss - I did work son! ha ha. I actually tracked my calories, all day, everyday. I exercised as much as I could and I watched what I ate. We had 3 social gatherings this weekend, one including birthday cake and icecream of which I had none and one with brownie sundaes again of which I had none, but had fresh fruit instead.

The one outing was at my husband's uncle's house and they are the ones that had the brownie sundaes but the meal they served was awesome, very healthy choices. I find myself always making things I think others would like when I have a family gathering and most of the time those aren't the healiest choices. I realized after going to their house that most people would actually appreciate having some healthier options to choose from. His aunt said, we don't eat crap so why would we serve crap, people know what to expect when they come here. I like that and from now on I plan on doing the same! 

I have been doing The Shred quite frequently, but I am still on Level 1. Last night after finishing I watched the other 2 levels to see what I was in for and I'm scared! ha ha ha ... In level 2, I saw these very in shape women sweating their asses off and actually having trouble doing some of the moves ... I THINK I am going to try level 2 tonight, but I can't say I am excited about it - please pray for me! ha ha!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Our family gatherings are always about what we are going to eat and most of the time it's a mix of good and bad but like you from now on when I am in charge then it is going to be 80% good and 20% a little unhealthy. I don't want to get in the mindset that there is "bad" food cause then I want that kind more! It's all in moderation right? Good Job on the loss. I really should try writing down the calories I eat. I have never been good at keep track of that stuff.

    ReplyDelete