Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 1 of my One Week Challenge =)

I think this first day went well. I stayed within my calorie range with some to spare and I was not hungry at all. I tried to eat mostly clean and limit my carbs.

Here are the eats:
Breakfast was Pineapple, Strawberries and a Hard Boiled Egg (which I forgot to picture) for 190 calories... a little low on the calorie side but it really did fill me up.

I did have a mid-morning snack of Light Butter Popcorn - I had about 1/2 of a regular sized popped bag

I only got 2 of these guys in today, I like to shoot for 3 if possible.

Lunch was Everoast Chicken Lunchmeat, Buffalo Wing Wheat Thins and a Dannon Light N Fit Yogurt for 310 calories

Dinner was a chicken breast and broccoli - which I forgot to picture, so all you get is what I had left when I remembered, lol ... not too appetizing... for 222 calories

And finally for dessert I had angle food cake, strawberries and light cool whip for 196 calories
Yes that is a Spiderman plate!! Wouldn't have it any other way =)

I'm not sure what to think about the chicken - it is Tyson and on the bag it says a 4 oz breast is 150 calories, but if you enter in a regular chicken breast into caloriecount.com it says a 4.9 oz breast is 230 calories. Since I am still way under my calorie range I am just going to let it go this time... What do you think? Should I trust Tyson or go with caloriecount? 

Now I am getting ready to go do a HIIT workout on the treadmill - more on that tomorrow! 




1 comment:

  1. I would personally go with what's on the bag. And honestly, what's 80 calories? I mean, at the end of the day you're eating well and I'm sure if you went over by 80 (providing CC.com is right) that that's pennies considering what you might have went over in a day that you weren't trying to eat better. I say who cares!

    ReplyDelete