Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Want To Shoot The Scale!

Yep - this pretty much sums it up! Last Wednesday, the first day of my challenge, I weighed in at 191.4 - today I weighed in at 189.4 - 2 lbs - I would be happy if it weren't 2 lbs that I have already lost over and over and over again. I am really not understanding the scale. It is not going down but my clothes are feeling loose. Especially my jeans, the husband even made a comment this weekend that we needed to buy me some new jeans because mine are starting to look too baggy. So I dunno what to think - I can't not weigh myself, I have to know what is going on with that - maybe I should do every two weeks or something, I don't know... something has to give! Anyways, I have decided to try a new challenge - Weekend Watch! I do great during the week and then the weekend comes and everything goes to crap ... I've heard several other bloggers say the same. So instead of boring you with pics of my daily food I will bore you on the weekends with my food and whatever else I happen to do =) ... I HAVE to get my weekends in check or this is never going to get better.

I may be strugglin but I will NOT give up! Found this today and really liked it - spoke to me today that's for sure!


Got me a Light Carmel Frapp this morning to make me feel better, lol, really just needed to wake my ass up! This is a little bit of heaven for me and at only 167 calories I am happy to indulge =)

I was a roasting fool last night! I stocked up on veggie's when we went to the Farmer's Market this weekend and I roasted a bunch of stuff in the oven last night and then I portioned them out for my lunches for the rest of the week. I tossed them in a small amount of light butter and put some of my brother's (he is a chef) secret spice mix on them. 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
This is what I roasted, there was one more carrot but I had already cut it before taking the pic.
This is what they looked like before they went in the oven.
And this is the finished product - SOOOOO good!
 The "Easter Bunny" brought the boys some cute little flowers to plant and watch grow. Honestly I got them out of the dollar bin at Target. The husband says there is no way a flower will grow and if I get something to grow out of them I will be amazing ... ha ha. So I will be taking extra special care of these and reminding the boys to water them everyday - then I can take my crown and the Amazeballs Queen and everything will be right with the world! =)

This is what was wrapped around the little pots.
And here are the little pots - aren't they so stinkin' cute?? 
So hopefully in a few weeks I will have pictures of real flowers sprouting up outta there =) Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. I should just have you write my posts because you pretty much say what I would! I have told myself over and over that losing weight is a journey and not a 100 meter dash. It is going to take time to shed the weight which is a good thing because hopefully I will have the habits I need to keep the weight off for good!
    I wish I would have seen those little pots on sale. My kids would have loved them. I have faith in you to grow some flowers!!
    Your veggies look yummy! I just tried a recipe for baked zucchini and it was so yummy and healthy. I will have to make a little post about it. Well sorry for the novel of a comment!

    ReplyDelete