Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm Back!!!! =)

We are back and we are EXHAUSTED!! and SICK!! ... Disney was a blast but man were we busy, we were literally going non-stop for 8 days straight and then 2 days of flying, so 10 days total. I've never believed the statement - I need a vacation from my vacation - until now =) ....

The kids had so much fun. Disney is truly a kid's dream come true. The attention to detail is pretty much amazing and something you should see at least once in your lifetime. My boys are 5 and 2, while the 5 year old had the time of his life, it was a little much for my 2 year old. If we go back it won't be until he is at least 6 or 7. The heat and the long days took a tole on my youngest.

The food was AMAZING!! We had a dining plan - which meant you pay up front and then you have a card and you are allowed 3 meals and 2 snacks a day - note, this was WAY TOO MUCH food!! We had like 30 meals left at the end of it - we would eat breakfast and then would be so busy and we would have to make ourselves eat dinner because we had dinner reservations. Anyways, I thought for sure I had gained 10 lbs but luckily I only gained 2, which I have already taken off and I am weighing in at 189 right now.

I took over 400 pictures but I will definitely not bore you with all of those, I will just post a few of the highlights..

First Flight Ever! =) ... Excited!!

He wasn't sure what to think =)

This was at the airport in Orlando =)

This was right outside our door at the resort.... Every single day my 2 year old would walk out and say WOW!! =)



Magic Kingdom

Surfin' on the "People Mover"

Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom



This is a little bit of the "detail" I was talking about - these were every where in all different characters, loved them!

This was a German restaurant we ate at, dinner and a show!

Me - livin' in the moment and dancin with my boys, not caring who was watching, because they wanted to dance with their momma! =)



Epcot (the golf ball, ha!)








Ok, I think that is enough for now... this is just a very little bit of what we did - it truly was a good time and so thankful we were blessed with this trip from my husband's aunt. The memories we made are priceless!!


So I am back and trying to get back into the routine of our daily lives and once again it's time for recomittment ... I am going to start this "Fresh Start" with a haircut and color tomorrow!! I will be sure to take before and after pics for you to see, I am so excited because it is going to be a bit of a drastic change, even The Husband doesn't know how drastic =) That is, if I don't chicken out! ... I have also found a few products and recipes I plan on trying next week and will share with you ... So time to get back at it!!

Hope you are all doing well, I have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment