Thursday, June 21, 2012

Keepin' It Real ...

Ok, I gotta get this out and off my chest. The truth about what I have been doing lately...

The truth is I have been eating anything and everything I can get my hands on. I would like to blame it on TOM - but I can't blame it all on that. I feel like I have no friggin' self control any more. I crave the WORST foods and I have been indulging in those cravings WAY too much!! ... My clothes are so tight and I am very uncomfortable wearing them. I feel sluggish and unhappy. Where is my motivation? What is my problem? I know better!

I am so ticked at The Husband right now because I really want to buy TurboFire (workout dvds) and he is throwing a big fit about it because I "always buy them and never end up using them".  I see his point but I really want it, I need a change and I feel like this is something that could help me. I feel like I can't argue with him though because how many times have I bought a new workout dvd and started eating better only to stop a few weeks into it and taken my place back on the couch eating brownie sundaes ... countless times!

Why can't I just get my shit together once and for all!!! ... I am going to be 30 next week ... I DO NOT want to live another 30 years hating my body, being insecure, feeling like crap, TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT! ...

I CAN'T. DO. THIS. ANY MORE!

IT IS TIME!

Time for no more excuses
Time to move my ass
Time to stop feeling sorry for myself
Time to stop letting food control me
Time to stop starting over
Time to prove everyone, including myself wrong!

Time to JUST DO IT!

I refuse to spend the next 30 years of my life miserable! I am taking control.

I know you have heard this countless times and I wouldn't be surprised if you were saying - Yeah, Ok, here she goes again ...

But this is it, I am giving this one last go and if I fail again ... I'm done!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Sam... NEVER give up!

    Look for them on eBay or Craigslist... you might be able to find them cheaper!

    ReplyDelete