Monday, June 11, 2012

The New "Do" =)

Ok, so I mentioned last week that I was going to get my hair did as a start to a "fresh start" and I did it! I knew I wanted to take a good chunk of my hair off, I just didn't realize I was going to take off as much I did. But that being said, I love it and it feels great!

So sorry for the craptastic pics I have to show you, that were taken on my phone. My hair is very dark and its so hard to get a good shot of the cut, it all just kind of blends together. I will try to get some better pics but until then, here are some to hold you over =)

The Before Pics - these are extemely crappy because I completely forgot to take a before pic until I was in the car on my way to the salon ... oops! =)


The After Pics - taken this morning at work, not very good but give you an idea =)




So there you have it, my new do =) ... I really do like it, I love having the hair off of my neck and out of my face for the most part... I just really like shorter hair better than longer. I don't have the patience to deal with llong stringy hair that won't hold a curl to save my life.

K, enough about the hair =)

So tonight I am going to try to attempt to make Overnight Oats - rolled oats, greek yogurt, chia seeds and milk - add in any of your favorite toppings. I will probably do strawberries and strawberry jam to start off with. I have to make a trip to Trader Joe's at lunch to see if I can find chia seeds because my local grocery store did not have them. I will let you know how they turned out and have a more detailed recipe tomorrow.

I have a question for anyone who might be reading - have any of you ever tried Turbo Fire? I am really considering buying it as a 30th bday gift for myself =) ... I asked The Husband to get it for me but he says he refuses to buy me anything related to diet or exercise, ha ha...  I guess thats what several try and fail attempts gets you - lack of confidence. But I don't care, I will buy it for myself =) ... Just curious what other's experience was with it. I was debating between that and Insanity but read several reviews saying Turbo Fire is more fun and more I will be more likely to stick with it. I read that Insanity is brutal and you really need to be in some kind of shape to do it - so my plan is to do Turbo Fire for awhile and then try Insanity as a "next step" kind of thing.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment