Friday, June 22, 2012

Weekend Get Away!!

Well I didn't want to just disappear after yesterday's post ... so wanted to let you all know we are going camping for the weekend. I can not wait! ... I am working a 1/2 day today and then we will be off for the weekend.

I need a weekend of peace! No phones, no agenda, just relaxation! ... I went to the store last night and got some healthy snacks to take a long and we are stocked up and ready to go. I will take lots of pics to show you all on Monday =)

I had a small victory this morning -  I was in a hurry, needed something for breakfast and as I contemplated what to get - those horrible fast food places went back and forth in my mind but I faught the urge and ended up with a light frapp from Starbucks ... not the best choice but much better than the greasy, fattening alternative. Plus I needed the caffeine =)

I hope you all have a great weekend! I know I will - laying in the river, spending uninterrupted time with my boys =)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend! Totally relate to your last post. Only advice I have is to take it one day at a time and not to get caught up with how much you have to lose or how far you have to go but to keep it simple and not get overwhelmed. I am going through the same thing you are and it sucks! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete