Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Turbo Fire Rocks!!

Ok, so I FINALLY got to try my newest workout dvd set - Turbo Fire. And..... I. LOVE. IT.

Today was my second day doing it and it was a 15 minute HIIT workout - I had sweat dripping off my nose and other places that I won't get as graphic with =) ... ha ha... It is so much fun, very high paced, high energy and makes 30 Day Shred seem like a walk in the park. It is hard, I'm not going to lie. I did my best that I can do for now - I know I will get better in time. My arms are so sore today and I can feel it in my back and my sides... love this "good hurt".


So we'll see how it goes. I took my measurements and need to get The Husband to take some "before" shots so I can do a 30 day, 60 day and 90 day comparison. I plan on following the schedule as much as possible.

Post workout - feeling good and VERY sweaty!!
Randomness - this has been my breakfast this week and I think I could eat it every day!
English muffin w/1 TBSP peanut butter and 1 banana about 340 calories and worth every one!! =)

And to end this 4th of July post a movie review - I went to see Magic Mike last night... I really can't say enough about Channing Tatum, if I could envision my idea of the "perfect man", he would pretty much be it... he is just so easy on the eyes and I love his swagger and the boys has MOVES!!! ... If you are a female I would tell you to run, not walk, to go see this movie ... It's not over the top with the whole stripping thing, although I'm not complaining, I could watch that man bump and grind all damn day! =) But there is a lot more to the movie and I have to say I was kind of shocked ... It is funny, entertaining, there's a love story in there and some dark moments.... GO SEE IT!!
Enough said!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment