Friday, July 13, 2012

What I know ...

What I know ...

Buffets are bad - avoid at all costs.
I cannot be around all you can eat sushi - bad things happen.
Soda is addicting.
Marriage is hard.
Being a mom is the best and most exhausting thing that has ever happened to me.
I love having boys.
If you find an exercise you love, it is easy to do it daily.
Fast food is crap.
Life is what you make out of it.
Negativity is contagious.
I am blessed beyond belief.
Channing Tatum should be illegal.
I am going to lose this damn weight, finally!
You can't fix stupid.
I want a tattoo - but I want it to mean something.
Chewing with your mouth closed is cool.
Owning a house is a lot of work! Never ending work!
Owning my own home is a blessing, and I am thankful!
I can not wait for Fall to get here!
My first born starts Kindergarten in 1 month, I am scared to death.
I wish I were a stay at home - but I am grateful to have a paying job.

IT'S FRIDAY!!! - this makes me happy, almost as happy as if it were Saturday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment