Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten!!

Well I survived Layton's first day of Kindergarten! Ha! ... I say I survived because I was the one bawling and wishing the day away. Layton was excited and ready to go! He didn't have a worry at all. I did great until I had to hug him goodbye and then I had to bee line it out of there because the tears started to flow!



See - he was so excited!! Couldn't wait to get going =)
Sitting at his desk!! =)


Little Brother couldn't miss out on all the pictures =)

When I picked him up the first thing he said was - "Mom do I get to come back here tomorrow??" ... he LOVED it and was up and ready to go back this morning ... this makes it so much easier to take him and not worry too much. I am so excited to watch him learn and come home and share all of it with me and The Husband. We both couldn't wait to get home yesterday to see how his day went.

He turns 6 next wednesday and I just do not know where the times goes - he isn't my baby any more, he is becoming his own person and he is such a gentleman and a good kid - can't wait to see what the future holds!!

Next week starts my Sibling Challenge - more details to come!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment