Thursday, September 27, 2012

M.I.A. ... Waiting...

Wow, so I haven't posted in awhile huh? ... Probably because I am exhausted! Remember way back when I was talking about taking chances and changing my life for the better, yeah right here. One of the things I talked about was finally looking for a new job. Well I did that, I put out several resumes and I got a call for a "dream job" - working for a company I have been applying for, for about the past 10 years and working in the Oncology department. Finally a job where I would feel like I am working for something important. This is exactly what I wanted ... So for the past 2 weeks I have been going to inteviews and yesterday did skill testing. I think it has come down to me and one other person ... now I will have to wait until sometime next week to find out. The suspense is KILLING ME!! ... I want to know now!  Everything went great, the interviews were good and the testing was fairly easy - so now I just have to hope that they liked me more than the other person - Here comes Mr. Insecurity to slap me across the face! Now all I can think about is - did I answer that good enough, was I nice enough, did I show enough personality, did I ask enough questions ... Second guessing every damn thing! ... So anyways, if you're the praying kind, please send up a few for this girl because I REALLY want this!

I guess all of the worrying and waiting paid off with the scale though because I am down about 6 lbs - I can't eat when I am nervous! I am going to try to hang on to this loss and keep it going down!


Well keep your fingers crossed! The schedule would also allow me to exercise in the morning before work and make fitting it in easier. There are so many pluses to getting this job ... to be continued ...

2 comments:

  1. Nice loss and good luck with the job, I've got my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally pulling for you and crossing everything I can! Even though it sucks working out in the morning it is so much easier for me to get it done then if I wait. Good job on the weight loss. I am down as well! I need to get a few posts up but have been feeling so lazy about my blog!

    ReplyDelete