Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Whole30 .. Can I Hang?

So with me thinking about doing clean eating, I have also been reading Kelly's journey doing the Whole30.



I haven't read the book:


But from what I have read from the website it seems very strict and you really must be committed to it:



Some find this very hard. But I have come to a point where I need a drastic change, I need a life-long change. It is not just about losing the weight any more. It is about getting healthy, feeling better and taking care of my body and caring about what I put in it. Everyday I am literally dragging myself out of bed, falling asleep at my desk, my stomach is constantly in an uproar and I have zero energy. I am 30, not 60, I should not be feeling this way. My husband is the same way ... we NEED to change now, before it is too late. I think if I do this and share my success with him he would be more willing to do it as well.

The Whole30's theory is - The food you eat either makes you more healthy or less healthy. Those are your options. 

2 comments:

  1. were we separated at birth?? I think you can totally do the Whole30 and it will change your life. It will be great to get in a healthy mindset. A blog that I find super helpful because she just finished a Whole30 is www.hollywouldifshecould.net. She just posted her 10 tips for having a successful Whole30. Read the book and let me know what you think. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the blog - definitely a lot of good info on there!

      Delete