Thursday, October 25, 2012

Liebster Award

Thanks to K over at Babe before Baby for nominating me for the Liebster Award!!

Here are the details:

Liebster Award


Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!

This award is for awesome bloggers that have under 200 fans (that would be me!). 
  • Each Person Tagged Must Post 11 Things About Themselves
  • They Must Also Answer The 11 Questions The Tagger Has Set For Them
  • They Must Also Create 11 More Questions To Ask Bloggers They Have Tagged
  • They Must Choose 11 Bloggers To Tag With Less Than 200 Followers
  • These Lucky Bloggers Must Be Told
  • There Are No Tag Backs

11 Things About Myself:
  1. I am from The Lou and I'm proud! =)
  2. I have a phobia of bandaids - they make me gag. Can't wear one, would rather bleed to death!
  3. I hate bubble gum - never have liked it, even when I was younger. Not sure why, but I seriously hate the stuff, won't even kiss my husband if he has some... yuck!!
  4. I am a chocoholic! I will eat almost anything with chocolate in it or on it - good stuff!
  5. I HAVE to wash my hair at least once a day or else I get crabby cuz my hair gets gross! Ha, I'm such a freak!
  6. People who don't give you a nice "wave" when you let them over in traffic, piss me off! Just throw your hand up in the air like just don't care - even if it's a half-assed wave I will still notice!
  7. I am that loud annoying parent who cheers for her kids when they play sports - even pre-k soccer when they really have no clue what they are doing, I embarrass my husband all. the. time!
  8. I prayed for boys, did not want to have girls. I know how teenage girls are and I did not want to deal with that. God blessed me with 2 AMAZING boys and I couldn't be happier!
  9. I hate the way my husband chews his food - I sometimes act like I have to go do something to get out of the room while he is eating. I still love him to death though!! =)
  10. I am the only girl and a middle child in my family.
  11. I want to go to Sicily before I die, that is where my great-grandparents are from.

11 Questions from K:
  1. What's your favorite accessory? This is hard for me, I am so not a "girly-girl", but I guess I would say a necklace The Husband got me for my bday - has both boys names and their birthstones.
  2. What brand of shampoo do you use? I am so cheap and I refuse to buy shampoo from a salon. I use Perts Plus! ha ha ... Why is that embarrassing to say? I get asked all the time what I use, my hair is dark and shiny and I always get compliments - I think people expect me to say some fancy schmancy brand but no, its Perts Plus 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner!
  3. How often do you wash your hair? Ha ha - see above ^^^ - at least once a day!
  4. If you could only use one makeup item, which would it be? Powder Foundation
  5. What is your favorite song to work out to? Eminem - Soldier
  6. What do you wish you could change about your ever day schedule? Getting to work later so I could exercise in the morning.
  7. What's your favorite color? I like different shades of green
  8. What's your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
  9. How many days a week do you exercise (average) and for how long? Recently - not much but I plan to change that to 6 days a week, 30 - 45 mins each (doing TurboFire)
  10. Who's your celebrity crush? Hands down - Channing Tatum - that man makes me think bad thoughts!!!
  11. Up to this point, what was the best day of your life? Well that has to be a tie between the births of my 2 boys - I know that is a "typical" answer but being a mom is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me and meeting my 2 boys for the first time can never be topped! They are my life!
Questions for my Nominees:
  1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  2. What is your "can't live without" low fat food?
  3. What is your favorite fruit?
  4. What is your favorite T.V. show?
  5. Where did your name come from?
  6. Do you like to dance?
  7. What color is your bedroom?
  8. Would you ever bungee jump or go sky diving?
  9. If you could eat lunch with any famous person, who would it be?
  10. Do you love your job?
  11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My nominees are:
TorontoRunner http://toronto-runner.blogspot.com/
Jess http://journeytothelandofskinny.com/
Annie http://crazysimplemama.blogspot.com/
Brandi http://findingthehealthywithin.blogspot.com/
Amy http://lifeasamyknowsit.blogspot.com/
Laura http://simplyhealthymama.blogspot.com/
Hilary http://the-big-weight.blogspot.com/

And that is all I have for now. Not eleven, but that will do =)

To those I nominated, this is totally optional and I will not be offended if you choose not to participate =)  Thanks again K! =)

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna do this!
    Do you know how much I love reading random little things about people? It's usually things you'd never know otherwise, and quite interesting.

    My heart hurts at number 3 - I am a bubble gum ADDICT. hahahah!
    I'm the same way with my dad and his food-chewing :O

    {I had to really laugh at the bandaids situation,aww!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, I'm glad you had fun with it! :) http://babebeforebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete