Here are the details:
|Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!|
This award is for awesome bloggers that have under 200 fans (that would be me!).
- Each Person Tagged Must Post 11 Things About Themselves
- They Must Also Answer The 11 Questions The Tagger Has Set For Them
- They Must Also Create 11 More Questions To Ask Bloggers They Have Tagged
- They Must Choose 11 Bloggers To Tag With Less Than 200 Followers
- These Lucky Bloggers Must Be Told
- There Are No Tag Backs
11 Things About Myself:
- I am from The Lou and I'm proud! =)
- I have a phobia of bandaids - they make me gag. Can't wear one, would rather bleed to death!
- I hate bubble gum - never have liked it, even when I was younger. Not sure why, but I seriously hate the stuff, won't even kiss my husband if he has some... yuck!!
- I am a chocoholic! I will eat almost anything with chocolate in it or on it - good stuff!
- I HAVE to wash my hair at least once a day or else I get crabby cuz my hair gets gross! Ha, I'm such a freak!
- People who don't give you a nice "wave" when you let them over in traffic, piss me off! Just throw your hand up in the air like just don't care - even if it's a half-assed wave I will still notice!
- I am that loud annoying parent who cheers for her kids when they play sports - even pre-k soccer when they really have no clue what they are doing, I embarrass my husband all. the. time!
- I prayed for boys, did not want to have girls. I know how teenage girls are and I did not want to deal with that. God blessed me with 2 AMAZING boys and I couldn't be happier!
- I hate the way my husband chews his food - I sometimes act like I have to go do something to get out of the room while he is eating. I still love him to death though!! =)
- I am the only girl and a middle child in my family.
- I want to go to Sicily before I die, that is where my great-grandparents are from.
11 Questions from K:
- What's your favorite accessory? This is hard for me, I am so not a "girly-girl", but I guess I would say a necklace The Husband got me for my bday - has both boys names and their birthstones.
- What brand of shampoo do you use? I am so cheap and I refuse to buy shampoo from a salon. I use Perts Plus! ha ha ... Why is that embarrassing to say? I get asked all the time what I use, my hair is dark and shiny and I always get compliments - I think people expect me to say some fancy schmancy brand but no, its Perts Plus 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner!
- How often do you wash your hair? Ha ha - see above ^^^ - at least once a day!
- If you could only use one makeup item, which would it be? Powder Foundation
- What is your favorite song to work out to? Eminem - Soldier
- What do you wish you could change about your ever day schedule? Getting to work later so I could exercise in the morning.
- What's your favorite color? I like different shades of green
- What's your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
- How many days a week do you exercise (average) and for how long? Recently - not much but I plan to change that to 6 days a week, 30 - 45 mins each (doing TurboFire)
- Who's your celebrity crush? Hands down - Channing Tatum - that man makes me think bad thoughts!!!
- Up to this point, what was the best day of your life? Well that has to be a tie between the births of my 2 boys - I know that is a "typical" answer but being a mom is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me and meeting my 2 boys for the first time can never be topped! They are my life!
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your "can't live without" low fat food?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- What is your favorite T.V. show?
- Where did your name come from?
- Do you like to dance?
- What color is your bedroom?
- Would you ever bungee jump or go sky diving?
- If you could eat lunch with any famous person, who would it be?
- Do you love your job?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
And that is all I have for now. Not eleven, but that will do =)
To those I nominated, this is totally optional and I will not be offended if you choose not to participate =) Thanks again K! =)