Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Recap ...

Well I had a pretty good weekend. Went out Friday evening with The Husband to a very nice dinner and then out to a bar afterwards to watch the Cardinals fail miserably =( ... One more chance tonight, come on boys!

Saturday I got myself and the boys ready and we headed to the park to take pictures with my little brother. He is not a photographer by any means but he would love to be one someday. He has one of those awesome, fancy, expensive cameras that I am totally jealous of. So we attempted to take pictures but my 2 year old wasn't havin' it. I REALLY wanted a good pic of both boys that I could actually frame, but that little butthead wouldn't let me have that ... We did get a couple ok ones. My husband was on call and couldn't go this time, but we will do this again in the next few pics with our whole family.

Here are a few:

Left to right: Evan (my youngest), Dominic (my nephew) and Layton (my oldest)














So as you can see my 2 year old marches to the beat of his own drum and if you don't like it, too bad! ... ha ha ... I tried bribing him with candy, that worked for about 2 pictures. Then I told him we would skip the playground if he didn't smile ... he is a stubborn ass 2 year old! Let me tell you, once that boy makes up his mind, it doesn't matter what you have to offer, he is doing what he wants! Lord help me when he is a teenager!

So after pictures, we went to a birthday party and then The Husband and I went out again with another couple to dinner and bowling. I can't remember the last time I bowled and it showed!!
I'm not exactly sure, but I am thinking a 98 isn't great ... oh well, it was a blast and I am actually sore from that! My damn finger hurts to bend - those pro bowlers must have some strong fingers - ha!

Yesterday - just cleaned and again watched the Cardinal's epic fail ... it was VERY sad! They have one more chance tonight... we'll see.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Praying we bring home a WINNER tonight. Love all those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog...I'm a big Cards fan too!!! You have a super cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog - what a BEAUTIFUL family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have a very stubborn 2yr old that is giving my gray hairs, not literally thankfully. You look great in the pics though. As a big Giants fan I have to say that I am more then happy with the outcome of the series. I like the Cards though and we did go to a game when we were out there this summer and I even wore a Cards shirt. My Grandpa was a big time bowler so we practiced alot and I think the best game I ever had was 172 or something like that. Thanks for your comment about my Aunt. It is super tough but I know I will see her again and time is definitely a friend. I did go to CrossFit this morning and now I can't lift my arms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been nominated for a Liebster award! Check it out here: http://babebeforebaby.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete