Friday, November 2, 2012

Fab Friday Link Up


 

Hey girls! Linking up with Laura for a Fab Friday Post =)

I've never done a link up before so hopefully I copied and pasted that there button the right way! =)

So my fabulousnous of the week -

1. The obvious was Halloween - taking the boys out is always a good time and I have the chocolate to prove it!! Yeahhhhhh buddy =)

2. My dad's birthday is on Halloween - I made him a card this year using FaceInHole and he laughed so hard he cried - suck it Hallmark!


Yep that's my dad!!!

3. Went to the dentist yesterday to get a filling - he didn't numb me enough - felt it - about flew out of the chair - he gave me more - couldn't feel the entire left side of my face when I left - awesome!
My attempt at smiling after my awesome dentist appointment.
4. Had our first parent teacher conference this week for my son in Kindergarten - the teacher said he is so good, very quiet.. The Husband and I looked at each other in shock - Really? You sure you're talking about the right kid? ... ha ha Pleasant surprise!

That about sums up the week ~ hope your's was just as fabulous. Now go over to Laura's blog and link up - it's fun and its Friday =)

5 comments:

  1. Omgsh. I LOVE the birthday card!! Happy Birthday to your dad! Today is my dads bday actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That faceinahole website is hilarious! Thanks for the link to Fab Fridays. I linked up my fabulousness on my blog today too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those facehole cards are hysterical..

    It's always good to get a good report on your kid, makes you feel good.

    Visiting from Laura's Blog (Between The Lines).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, the birthday card - HILARIOUS. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My father-in-laws birthday is Halloween! New follower from the mingle, would love a follow back.

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete