http://www.thestanfieldclan.com/">src="http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z468/suit1/turkey.png" alt="button" width="377" height="270" />
I can never make these damn buttons work!! Someone please tell me how to do this!
Linking up with Holly today. I am going to be boring and just answer the questions and not do a vlog - I attempted it, I really did but I have no idea what I am doing and I didn't have enough time to mess with it - next link up will be a vlog!! If it is the last thing I do! ha ha!
So anyways, here goes
1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?
Hello??, Fatty here, love me some food!! Football, schmootball - show me the stuffing! and parades??? No thanks, I would rather sleep right through that thank you very much!
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish? We are pretty boring, traditional people - so this is a tough one - funny story though, my grandma HAS to have cranberry sauce with her Thanksgiving dinner and one year my mom forgot to get it - So my grandma comes in and we are getting everything on the table, she says, "where is the cranberry sauce?" - my mom says "Oh, I guess I forgot it" - Grandma says "Well if you don't have cranberry sauce, I'm leaving!!" - and she did!! ha ha ha ha! So now it is an ongoing joke that we DO NOT forget the cranberry sauce!! Seriously? Cranberry sauce, you could at least pick something WORTH getting mad over =)
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?
Once again, who gives a crap about football - lights out for this momma!
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float? I watched parts of it as a kid but I can only take so many musical numbers at 8:00 am - I think Santa comes in at the end or something like that, so that's cool but I would still rather sleep!
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)?
This is debateable, my husband has 2 families we have to go to - mom's side and dad's side. I just go to my parents house - we keep it real and with immediate family only. So we usually spend most of our holiday in our car traveling - but not this year - we cut out one of the families so we only have 2 places to go. I will eat with my family first and then go to my husband's aunt's house to end the night.
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?
So I know a lot of people are about the pumpkin pie but I just don't like it - I will eat it if I put a crap ton of cool whip on top but I would rather have chocolate pie - which is just chocolate pudding in a pie shell - it's the shit for real! and I put a crap ton of cool whip on that as well. It's not Thanksgiving without mom's chocolate pie and if she doesn't have it then I am leaving!! Lmao!
Ok, so that is it.... so head on over to Holly's blog and link up!! .... Gobble Gobble