Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Recap - Winner, winner & Birth!!

Wow today was one of those days where I didn't stop from the minute I got to work until, well, right now! I feel like I've been run over by a semi and my head is bout to explode! But I had to get a post in.

This weekend was a fun one and it went by way too fast! Fri was just some shoppin' with the boys. Old Navy and Sport Authority - doesn't get much better than that! Who needs Nordstroms and Macy's ..pshhhtt! Saturday was haircuts:

I promise they like it, they are just deep in thought or something - we take them to barber ladies, they do such a good job with them!

Then we went grocery shopping and when that was done I took Layton to see Wreck It Ralph.



It was just an ok movie - I honestly slept through more than half of it - waking up to Layton saying - Seriously mom? You're sleeping during the movie?? Wake up and watch this! ... and yes, this is how my 6 year old talks - 6 going on 16! No friggin joke!

Saturday night was spent chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school... wait what? Anyways it was a nice quiet evening =)

Sunday morning I got the call that my cousin was in labor and she wanted my mom and I in the room with her so we raced up there. We got there around 8:30 ish and she had the baby at 10:24. I wasn't sure I wanted to be in the room but I just stayed up close to her head and it wasn't so bad. It was actually pretty cool stuff. I had 2 c-sections so I didn't get to go through all that labor and pushing stuff. He was 9 lbs 9.4 oz! HUGE and she popped him out like it was no big deal (this was her 3rd baby) - she is a freakin' super woman!

Look at how cute he is - Jett Bradley - sucking his thumb!!


I got home late Sunday afternoon and just hung out with my boys, enjoying my time with them and thinking about how fast they grow up!

Then this morning I get to work and check my blogs and find out that I am a Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!! Annie over at One Crazy Momma hosted a giveaway last week and I won!!! So excited, I never win anything. I am excited to get everything in the giveaway. Thanks again Annie! If you haven't checked her out, go do so - she is an awesome mom of a handsome little dude that is working to lose the "baby weight" and get in shape!

I hope you all had a great weekend and here is to a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the fresh prince! I totally kept singing that and my hubs was like wtf? haha
    Your boys are too cute I can't wait until I can take my son to movies right now he would just run through the aisles, fall down the stairs and try to tickle monster everyone!
    Wow on the birthing experience! Your cousin's was bigger than my boy who was 9 lbs 8 oz...INSANE! Give her a pat on the back from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww congrats to your cousin. The baby is beaaaautiful!

    The boys look well-behaved for their cut! haha
    I actually wanted to see Wreck-it Ralph, can't believe it was disappointing!

    ReplyDelete