Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Motivation is Gettin' Thick in Here!

Seriously - I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks - probably because I have been busy stuffing my face with crap! So not cool. Anyways ... I have been catching up on blogs the last few days and it is amazes me all the motivation that is out there if you look for it.

I am tired of being fat. That is all, end of story.

I am going to use the info I find on these amazing blogs daily and I am going to get to work.

A few of my motivators lately have been:

Miss Madison's charmed life
 
This is Megan's blog and she is friggin' amazing! She has lost a hell of a lot of weight and she is a beast in the gym! I want to be like her when I grow up! For real, her clean eating and weight lifting are giving her results that can't be beat.
  
FatChicktoFitChick
 
You wanna talk about motivation go check out fatchicktofitchick. I just found her blog this week and this girl is amazing. Her progress so far is unbelievable and I can't wait to watch her reach her goal. She is hosting a fun challenge right now called #merryplanksmas on Instagram. If you have instagram, go check it out, lovin' all the creative pics!
 
 


Elle Noel is another blog worth looking at if you are looking for motiviation. This girl is a work out boss lady! She knows how to drop the pounds and she is hilarious as well. I love reading her blog and seeing her healthy eats.
 
So after reading all of these blogs and seeing the success of these wonderful women I have decided to start a challenge of my own. I will post about it tomorrow, but all I can say is - Game On! Now go check out these other awesome ladies, you won't regret it! 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Im new to your blog as well ill be snooping around :) thanks for some motivation blogs to look at you can never have to many of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Thanks for sharing my blog! I am so glad you have found motivation to get after it! It is a tough journey, but is a heck of lot of fun with all these crazy awesome blogging ladies!

    ReplyDelete