Monday, January 7, 2013

Failing to Plan = Planning to Fail

So a lot of my problem in the past has been failing to plan. I end up in starvation mode with no healthy choices and on the kitchen floor with an empty box of oreos, a hotdog in one hand and a bag of Doritos tucked securely under my other arm ... growling at anyone who walks by. "Joey doesn't share food!!" ... =)
So Momma went to the farmer's market and got lots of supplies for the week:
I got the stuff to make "egg muffins" that I was inspired by Elle Noel (I can't get my links to work at the moment, here is the direct link to her post http://ellenoel.blogspot.com/2012/11/breakfast-of-skinny-girl-champions.html) Here are the ingredients
Egg beaters, spinach, mushrooms, red pepper, onion and bacon bits. Put all ingredients in muffin pan - just distribute evenly:
Cook at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes.
You get an easy, yummy, portable breakfast! Thanks Elle Noel =) I also bought some lemons so I could drink my water!! I am on my third one of these guys today:
I think I've pee'd about 10 time today - for real yo! I also picked up a few "healthier" snack option to help keep away from those damn oreos! I swear those things are the devil!
So anyways - I am looking forward to a good loss this week because I have planned and prepared to eat better and I plan on movin' my ass tonight to some TurboFire so I'm pretty sure the scale will be going down ... I've somehow screwed up my blog editing and can't figure out how to get it back, so sorry this is all run together... I am going to go now to try and figure out what I pressed or what I did. Here's to a great week and a great start to what is sure to be a GREAT FRIGGIN' YEAR!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the muffins! I have been meaning to try those! You got this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog! I am also a mom, 27 and working on loosing weight.

    I'll add you to my reader list :) Loving the egg idea, I might do this for the weekends. Thanks!

    - Bethany

    www.themuffintopmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete