Friday, January 4, 2013

I have to say thank you for all of your encouraging comments on yesterday's post. I truly do appreciate the support. A lot of people think the blog world is "weird" or "dumb" (my husband included) but the support that is out there is undeniable. You all make me want to be a better person. You have inspired me more than you will probably ever know. Watching many of you struggle and overcoming your obstacles is so encouraging to me. A lot of you are also crazy busy moms trying to fit it all in and keeping your sanity all at the same time. I can relate to so many of you and watching you achieve your goals gives me hope! So again, thank you! I am thinking about doing a vlog - just kind of talking about where I am now and where I would like to be. More so, so I have something to look back on WHEN I do reach my goal. When things get hard or when I start to get comfortable it would be nice to have something to look back on. I promise this blog will get better, I will have better things to talk about and you will be able to watch me succeed. But right now in this moment when I am at my bottom I have got to get all of these feelings out so I can come back and reflect on this and see how far I have come. Today my jeans are so tight they are actually cutting into my stomach, I refuse to buy a bigger pair. I have been sitting at my desk as much as possible because I don't want people to see my fat ass stuffed into these tight pants. I literally want to crawl out of my skin right now. I feel like I am sitting here with a tire around my waste, unfortunately it's just fat! Nothing looks good on me right now. All of this makes me so irritable, I am so short with people and it is wrong - my weight problems are just that - MY problems. I am the only one who can fix it. I HATE feeling this way. Never again!

No comments:

Post a Comment