Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Straw That Broke The Camels Back ...

Well I enjoyed my holidays, I love being with family and I really love NOT being at work. Unfortunately it is back to the daily grind and it is also time to face the disaster that is my current weight. I can't say that I was shocked when I stepped on the scale yesterday but I can say I was sick to my stomach and beyond disappointed in myself.

This is what I saw:

DISGUSTING!!!

This is an all-time high for me (not being pregnant). I am just so disgusted with myself at this point. I REFUSE to go any higher than this. It is TIME, I don't care what I have to do, this weight is coming off. Now.


I don't even want to talk about it any more, I just want to take care of it. I hope to God that this is the eye opener I need to get my ass moving and actually giving a shit of what I put into my mouth (yeah, that's what she said) ... But for real y'all ... I need an intervention and I need it now. It is a new year, I hate that I am going to start my weight loss all over again in a "new year". It is so typical and I shouldn't have waited for the holidays to be over.

Whatever, I am just going to do the damn thing - I have hit my lowest point, I hate who I am I right now and I will fight to be happy, life is too short to be miserable!




I'm done giving up and thinking of where I would be now if I would have just stuck with it:

 
 
 
Here I go again because giving up isn't an option!
 

 



5 comments:

  1. How can we help?????? I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... another day = another chance to get back at it. I haven't ran all week and my body needs a break - so I start back on Saturday... I had that moment back in October and it woke my booty up. I am here for you Sam - anything you need girl. You CAN do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can and WILL Absolutely do this.
    Sometimes, we need to get to a spot to realize a big change needs to come.
    GOOD LUCK. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! Desire is all you need, just keep thinking about that! If there's anything I can do to help you let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've worn those shoes! And more than once! I know you can do it, and it seems like you've made up your mind. That's awesome! Hard work. Determination. Dedication. It's all right there in you just waiting to shine!

    ReplyDelete