Thursday, January 10, 2013

This Girl's Lungs Were On Fiyahhhhhhhhh!

So I finally got my ass movin' last night and holy hell am I out of shape! When I first got TurboFire I did it for a few weeks religously and I could actually get through a workout without dry heaving and falling out on the basement floor. Last night, that was not the case! My lungs were burnin!! My legs were J-e-l-l-o! It wasn't pretty.

 
This woman is C-R-A-Z-Y! She gives Jillian a run for her money! But I love it, it pushes me to my limits!! =)
 
 
 
Look at all that fat crying!!
 
 
The boys wanted french fries to go with their dinner (one of my weaknesses), so I cut up some carrots and made roasted carrots... so good! My oldest even grabbed some carrots and ate more of those than he did his fries. I will make this family healthy!!
 
 
So more TurboFire tonight - tonight I have to do a 15 min HIIT workout - I will probably toss my cookies and cry for my momma - these HIIT workouts are no effin' joke! ... Bring it on! I want those damn shorts to look good!! =)
 
 
Bye for now.

5 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! Looks like a fun workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the Fire! I love the Jam videos. I think both ladies are crazy in their own way.

    Good for you on the carrots, why don't I ever think of that?
    Brandi
    Mamas-Losing-It.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you season the carrots at all and how long and at what temp did you roast them for?
    Sounds yummy!!
    Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally "sang" your title btw. :D
    GREAT job!!
    We're all here cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete